- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What personal information do we collect?
As appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, phone, email address or other details to help you with your experience when using our website.
How do we use your information?
During your registration, purchase, subscription for our newsletters, viewing of locked contents, submission to a survey or marketing communication, visit to our website, or usage of certain other site features, we may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience through delivering the type of content and product offerings that is most relevant to your interest.
- To improve the functionality of our website in order to serve you better.
- To provide efficient service to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To update you on your order or other products and services through periodic emails.
Do we use ‘Cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Memorize the users who have unlocked access to premium content.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will affect the users experience and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information unless an advance notice if obtained from you. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personal identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
2) Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you agrees to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. You are prohibited from using or accessing this site if you are not agreeable with any of these terms. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The materials on NorthLakeChiropractor’s website are provided “as is”. NorthLakeChiropractor makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, NorthLakeChiropractor does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall NorthLakeChiropractor or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NorthLakeChiropractor’s Internet website, even if NorthLakeChiropractor or a NorthLakeChiropractor authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
On this website, you can encounter the Content Lockers which may ask you to sign in, subscribe, enter your name or perform other actions to get access to the locked content.
Using your email address
When you enter your email or sign in through social networks, you agree to that your email address will be added to the subscription list for sending target news and special offers.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the end of any of emails received from us.
Social Apps & Permissions
When you sign in through social networks, the Content Locker may ask you to grant permissions to read or perform some social actions.
- Person name
- Email address
Content Locker never collects other data and never publish anything in social networks from your behalf without your permissions.
After unlocking the content the Content Locker removes all the access tokens received from you and never uses them again.
NorthLakeChiropractor has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NorthLakeChiropractor of the website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on NorthLakeChiropractor’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NorthLakeChiropractor does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. NorthLakeChiropractor may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. NorthLakeChiropractor does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.